Home Inspection in Seacoast Area, NH
The home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home on the day of the inspection, often in connection with the sale of that home.
Home inspections in Seacoast Area, NH are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The inspector prepares and delivers to the client a written report of the findings. The client then uses the knowledge gained to make an informed buying decision about the property being inspected.
The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of inspection but does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
Even Jonathan of Property Brothers recommends a home inspection
Check Out Our Sample Reports
Alpha Building Inspections is a professional Seacoast Area Home Inspection company that is a member of Inter-NACHI and holds state licenses in Home Inspections, and certification in Wood Destroying Organisms, Well / Water Testing and Radon Gas Testing in Portsmouth, Dover, Hampton, Rochester, Somersworth, Exeter, Stratham, Seabrook, Hampstead, Newmarket, Kingston
- Home Inspection (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Pre Listing Inspection (Home Inspection for Sellers)
- New Construction/New Home Inspections (Pre-closing/Phase Inspections)
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections
- Relocation Home Inspection (Employee Relocation Home Inspection NH)
- Hot Tub Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Well Inspections
- Septic System Inspections
- Water Quality Testing
- Commercial Building Inspection Services throughout Seacoast Area