Home Inspection For Sellers: Pre-Listing Inspections
A pre-listing inspection (home inspection for sellers) is an inspection done before actually listing the home for sale and is usually paid for by the seller or listing agent. This inspection provides a written report as to the pre-sale condition of the property. It can identify any problems that might compromise a sale and can be addressed beforehand.
Typically, the home inspection is performed for the buyer prior to closing the sale of the home.
Why Should You Get A Pre-Listing Inspection? You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! Ask any person at Merrimack Home Inspection for more information about pre-listing inspections, Call us today.
Watch the video below or read the Seller Home Inspection FAQ if you want more details!
Alpha Building Inspections is a professional Merrimack Home Inspection company that is a member of Inter-NACHI and holds state licenses in Home Inspections, and certification in Wood Destroying Organisms, Well / Water Testing and Radon Gas Testing in Merrimack, Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Amherst, Bow Portsmouth, Dover, Hampton, Rochester, & Greater Derry New Hampshire
- Home Inspection (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Pre Listing Inspection (Home Inspection for Sellers)
- New Construction/New Home Inspections (Pre-closing/Phase Inspections)
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections
- Relocation Home Inspection (Employee Relocation Home Inspection NH)
- Hot Tub Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Well Inspections
- Septic System Inspections
- Water Quality Testing
- Commercial Building Inspection Services throughout Massachussetts and New Hampshire